Claude Knowlton Headshot

Friday, November 12, 2010

Saw two shows last night at I.O. West

Bonjour a tous,
Beautiful sunny fall day in Los Angeles....
Went to I.O. West last night to see a couple shows. The first one had nine people on stage and was a bit busy and confusing at time for my taste. I much prefer the Quartet Group which consist of only two guys and two girls.... these guys were funny!!!!
I was asked to perform on stage with a group from an advance class but I am not ready at all.
I must say, I was scared shitless for years to even attempt an Improv class. I think I have only seen only 1 show in my entire life.
I was felt that since English is not my first language I would fall flat on my face and couldn't do it. Now, as I age and am very comfortable with English, I believe I could see myself on stage doing a Harold...not yet, but in the next year or so. My next class is Monday night and I can't wait.
Today I have a Wendy's commercial audition at 2:30 in Santa Monica!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment